Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
***We also have Shop Pay where you can buy and pay in 4 easy installments!***
Fulfilled by our friends at WOW Skin Science
WOW Skin Science Tea Tree Essential Oil is a must-have for your self-care kit. Tea Tree Oil has a medicinal, earthy and herbaceous aroma. Native Australians (the Aborigines) have used tea tree oil for thousands of years for its healing qualities and thousands of people swear by its powerful healing properties. Tea Tree Oil has many benefits from fighting dandruff & acne and repelling insects to fighting colds and flu.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It is acknowledged for its antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicidal, insecticidal & stimulant attributes.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Tea Tree Essential Oil blends well with: Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Bergamot, Eucalyptus & Peppermint essential oils.
How To Use
Carrier Oil/Aloe Vera Gel
- Add 2 drops to 2-3 tsp aloe vera gel. Apply on acne-affected areas. Leave on for half an hour & rinse well with water. Apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml carrier oil & massage on nails to soften the cuticles & to get rid of nail fungus.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml to shampoo for effective relief from dandruff & flaky scalp.
- Add 2-3 drops per 10 ml conditioner for dry & itchy scalp.
- Add 2-3 drops to very hot water & inhale the vapors to help relieve congestion, cold & cough.
- Add 2-3 drops to water, in a diffuser to purify & freshen up the air in your home.
- Add 10 drops to water in a spray bottle. Use it to disinfect countertops, sinks & floors, and also to keep mosquitoes & flies away.
- Add 10 ml of this oil & 3 ml of olive oil to 1-liter water & soak your feet in it - for relief from athlete's foot & foot odor.
Ingredient: Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."