Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 21 and Sep 23. *ETA to USA Only
***We also have Shop Pay where you can buy and pay in 4 easy installments!***
Fulfilled by our friends at WOW Skin ScienceWOW Skin Science Rose Otto Essential Oil has an intoxicating sweet floral aroma. It is a blend of 10% pure Rose Otto Essential Oil in 90% pure Jojoba Oil. Creating just 15 ml of Rose Otto Essential Oil requires 65 pounds of rose petals. Often referred to as the "Queen of Essential Oils", 100% Rose Otto is incredibly expensive, so WOW Skin Science Rose Otto Essential Oil blended in Jojoba oil makes for an affordable choice. It is ideal for maintaining female health. Also known for its uplifting & aphrodisiac qualities, it serves as an excellent addition to skincare routine for dry or aging skin, and is also perfect for hydrating your hair.
Rose Otto Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has numerous health & wellness properties and is known for its aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emollient, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antidepressant & deodorant qualities.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants or young children. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air exposure, can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Rose Otto Essential Oil blends well with: Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Lavender essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 8-10 drops to moisturizer for effective anti-aging care, especially for dry skin and to fight acne.
- Mix 1 drop to 1 tbsp of argan oil and apply lightly onto your hair, more on the tips. It helps moisturize the hair and keep it frizz-free.
- Take 2-3 drops of this blend to 3 tbsp. carrier oil & massage on lower abdominal area to help ease discomforts of PMS and for menstrual support & relaxation.
- Add 2-3 drops to warm water in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser to create a romantic mood. It relieves stress & relaxes the mind.
Bath Water/Foot Soak
- Add a few drops to bathwater/foot soak to soothe your skin and lift your spirits with a luxurious spa-like experience
Ingredients: Rose Oil (Rosa centifolia) - 10%
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - 90%
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."