Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
***We also have Shop Pay where you can buy and pay in 4 easy installments!***
Fulfilled by our friends at WOW Skin Science
WOW Skin Science Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a penetrating woody, camphor-like, aroma. The soothing properties of Eucalyptus Essential Oil help improve respiratory health, relieve muscle pains and achieve a peaceful & serene state of mind. It also helps enhance skin health, prevent acne and fade scars as well. As a hair conditioner, it stimulates hair follicles & promotes hair growth. It is definitely worth adding this oil to your beauty kit!
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is widely used in aromatherapy. Its numerous health & wellness benefits can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial & stimulating properties.
Safety: Not to be ingested & strictly for external use only. Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and on infants, young children or pets. Ensure zero contact with the eyes; rinse with plenty of cold water if contact occurs. Store tightly capped in a dark, cool space. Sun & air, exposure can decrease the potency of the oil.
- Use in limited & recommended quantities only.
- Do a skin patch test to check sensitivity before first use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For topical application, use only when well diluted.
- We have provided only general guidelines for safe use on hair and skin. You are requested to consult a professional aromatherapist for exact dilution ratios; if required.
- Keep the room well ventilated while diffusing essential oils.
WOW Skin Science Eucalyptus Essential Oil blends well with: Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Bergamot, Rosemary & Lemon essential oils.
How To Use
- Add 2-3 drops to moisturizer/jojoba oil to help prevent acne & achieve an even skin tone.
- Add 2-3 drops to conditioner to stimulate hair follicles, help bring down scalp inflammation, in turn aiding hair growth.
- Add 2-3 drops to a suitable carrier oil; rub on wrists, feet & sore muscles to help release stress & feel calm.
- In a diffuser, add 1-2 drops for an ideal insect repellant & room freshener for a clean & sterilized environment.
- In a diffuser, add 1-2 drop to relieve mental exhaustion, sluggishness & to rejuvenate the spirits.
- Add 1-2 drops to hot water & gently inhale for 3-4 minutes for relief from frequent sneezing, headaches & respiratory issues.
- Put 1-2 drops onto a handkerchief & breathe in, to help open sinuses & relieve congestion.
Ingredient: Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
"This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."