Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
***We also have Shop Pay where you can buy and pay in 4 easy installments!***
Fulfilled by our friends at SRH
Try this luxurious organic pumpkin & flaxseed facial mask that gently exfoliates, brightens & tightens skin which encourages skin cell regeneration, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to remove discolorations that leave your skin tone uneven. Your skin will have a super hydrated, youthful feel.
Pumpkins are rich in Vitamins A and C and various enzymes that help nourish and brighten skin. Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Agave, Coconut & Lemon Juice work in combination with other to help brighten skin and treat a dull complexion.
This is a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that will:
- Gently exfoliate and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removes discolorations that leave your skin tone uneven.
- Form a continuous, elastic and smooth film, firming the skin just as after a face-lift.
- Reinforce a natural lifting effect on your face while smoothing the surface of your skin.
Every Ingredient is specifically included to work in combination to give your skin nourishment that will result in healthy, youthful glow!
Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin is a good source of vitamin C, which helps protect skin from free radical damage, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Pumpkins are full of carotenoids: Alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and other carotenoids are the protective antioxidants.
Pumpkins are high in minerals: Potassium, copper, magnesium, manganese, and iron are just a few of the minerals found in pumpkin.
- Potassium helps promote healthy hair and regrowth.
- Pumpkins are also rich in copper and zinc, which play a big part in healthy skin.
- Zinc helps protect cell membranes, maintain collagen, fight acne, and promotes skin renewal.
- Pumpkin is a good source of most of the B vitamins, including niacin, riboflavin, B6 and folate.
- Niacin helps treat acne and improve circulation.
- Folate also helps to improve circulation, which increases cell turn over and renewal.
- Have strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and the Omega 3 fatty acids are extremely important for the healthy growth and development of the skin cells.
- Successfully minimize skin irritation, rashes, inflammation and rednes.s
- It helps shrink the possibility of acne, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- The essential fatty acids in flaxseed keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- A daily massage with flaxseed oil prevents irritants from entering the pores. It also locks moisture into the skin, keeping dryness at bay.
- Flaxseeds control the production of sebum, an oily substance produced by the skin glands, preventing the onset of acne.
Ener-G Egg Replacement
- Helps tighten pores, and has incredible cleansing and acne fighting properties.
- Provides skin and pore tightening effect and helps improve your skin tone.
- Egg whites contains an enzyme called lysozyme, which has properties that kill bacteria, and that is probably the reason why it helps reduce pimples and even blackheads!
Raw Organic Volcanic Lemon Juice
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, and can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time.
- Vitamin C is a great antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and boosting collagen production.
- Helps lighten age spots, dark spots, or a fake tan gone wrong.
Organic Blue Agave
- Helps stimulate the natural internal synthesis of hyaluronic acid. The skin is better hydrated and so becomes softer and smoother.
- Components found in the agave plant allow improve penetration of moisturizing ingredients in skin and hair treatments.
- Carries anti-aging properties that regenerate and rejuvenate the skin’s surface.
What does a Pumpkin Enzyme Mask do for your face?
Pumpkin contains a plethora of vitamins like A, B3, B6, C and E and carotenoids or antioxidant and minerals which help fight sun damage and wrinkles. The fruit enzymes help to exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin cell turnover for more youthful skin.
How often should use a Pumpkin Enzyme Mask?
Our pumpkin flaxseed mask is made with all natural and organic ingredients and are gentle enough to use as often as you wish but a good rule of thumb for using a face mask is at least 3 times a week to maintain glowing skin.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
- Synthetic Dyes
Pumpkin Puree*, Flaxseed*, Fair Trade Coconut Oil*, Blue Agave*, Ener-G Egg Replacement, Volcanic Lemon Juice* , Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (natural preservative), Citric Acid.
How to Use
Wash your face with a mild cleanser or facial wash and luke warm water, followed by a mild astringent. After washing your face, pat it dry with a towel.
After the face is primed, you can apply the mask to the face, carefully avoiding the sensitive eye and mouth areas. After the mask is applied, you should typically leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes to let it do its work.
Wash the mask off with warm water. Then splash with cool water to close the pores.
You will see the results immediately, and you can feel a noticeable improvement in your skin’s texture. The last step is the moisturizing process (if you do this at night, use the night cream, if you do this in the morning, use the daily moisturizer) to combat the dryness that is a natural result of the aha acid mask.