Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
***We also have Shop Pay where you can buy and pay in 4 easy installments!***
Fulfilled by our friends at SRH
Hemp seed is considered “natures most perfectly balanced oil” because is contains all of the 21 known amino acids and offers the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (Linoleic) to Omega 3 (alpha-Linolenic) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for a healthy skin.
Hemp seeds have a high concentration of many skin-friendly vitamins, including the antioxidant vitamin E, which encourages healthy skin-tissue growth, and vitamin C. An essential building block of collagen, vitamin C lends your skin elasticity and an even tone, and it is also considered to be a skin brightener.
Hemp seed oil's vitamin-B content -- which includes vitamin B6 among others -- encourages firmer skin by providing beneficial fatty acids.
The amino acids in our Hemp Milk Lotion help the skin generate collagen and elastin which prevents wrinkles and allows the skin to retain more moisture.
Key Benefits Include:
- A great non-clogging oil that helps to reduce the size of pores, blackheads, acne, protects the skin from free radicals.
- Provides the body with essential nutrients required in order to maintain epidermal lipids, skin’s water barrier, elasticity & softness.
- Has Linoleic (62% composition) and alpha-Linolenic acids which are powerful antixidnts and anti-inflammatory properties that reduces redness & is recommended for the treatment of psoriasis & eczema.
- Significantly decreases skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation
- Helps to improve water resistance by protective the skin from reverse osmosis effects of water which causes skin to lose its nutrients
- Has anti-aging effects on skin by improving the composition of epidural lipids (fats in the outermost skin layer) and improve the overall functioning of skin
- Provides antioxidants (Vitamin E), carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, along with modest amounts of iron and zinc.
- Provides your skin with a healthy dose of vitamins like A, B12, D, and E.
- May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and abrasions,
- Contains GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid – a fat in the omega-6 family) – the active ingredient in Evening Primrose Oil, which is considered to be a powerful key to vibrant health and good skin and hair.
GLA is said to have rejuvenating properties, increasing cell resilience and moistening the fatty layer beneath the skin, which can help deliver a multitude of beautifying benefits such as:
- Producing a dewy complexion
- Aiding collagen loss
- Soothing dry, scaly skin
- Combating wrinkles
Note: The Hemp used in our lotion Does NOT contain psychoactive substances (tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)) associated with Cannabis / marijuana.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
WHAT IS IN IT?
WATER, ALOE VERA JUICE*, SAFFLOWER OIL*, NATURAL VEGETABLE EMULSIFYING WAX, HEMP MILK*, SHEA BUTTER*, COCOA BUTTER*, HEMP SEED OIL* VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, VEGETABLE STEARIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SILVER DIHYDROGEN CITRATE, ESSENTIAL OILS*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients